GME Celebration of Scholarship Abstract Submission
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2019
Abstract Submission Deadline: April 29, 2019
Thank you for your interest in presenting a poster of your scholarly activity at the GME Celebration of Scholarship. The UB community is excited to celebrate your work and accomplishments! UB faculty look forward to seeing your poster. This day is a unique opportunity to be supported and encouraged, as well as receive educational feedback that can help strengthen current and future projects.
- Only the presenting author who submits the abstract will receive correspondence related to the submission. It is the presenting author's responsibility to notify all other authors of the status of the submission.
- An individual may only be the main author on one poster, but may also be listed as a co-author/presenter for additional posters.
General Submission Information
- You may submit a poster that was already presented in the past 12 months.
- Departmental support may be available for poster printing. Consult with your program director or department regarding support.
- By completing this online application, you are committing to attend the Celebration on Saturday, June 8 from 1-6 PM at the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
- Once an abstract is submitted, the presenting author must attend the Celebration of Scholarship or find another member of the team to attend. If you are unable to honor this commitment, it is your professional responsibility to notify the GME office of the change. GME can be notified by contacting Jennae Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.